Milo Mondays // Week Three
Milo turned nine weeks old this week! He's been keeping us busy and we aren't complaining one bit! Well… maybe just a little... when we have to try to calm him at 2AM when the "Shiba scream" ensues. If you're not sure what that is, take a look below of these two psychotic Shibas.
Anyway, other than that traumatic fiasco, everything is cool in the Lender household. Here's a few things about our life with Milo so far.
- Weight: 4 lbs (whoop, we've gained 2 lbs in the last three weeks!)
- Number of toys purchased: 12
- Most enjoyable toy: Empty water bottle (the cats' tails coming in at a close second)
- Favorite music genre: Classical Symphony, and some Acoustic if the mood is right - in that case, Jack Johnson)
- Pet peeve (literally): Taking his meds and listening to the Google Maps woman while she gives directions - he really really despises her
- Seconds it takes to get to the door when dad gets home: 0.5
- Preference of canine or feline food: Feline, fo sho
- Culprit of: Spying on us while we're in the shower / eating cat food
- Type of beard: We're not really sure what's going on there...
We continue to be extra careful when playing with him - most of the time, if he gets too excited, it sends him right into one of his attacks. Playtime is a love/hate relationship for all of us because of this - we want to make sure we interact with him as much as possible, but we also have to be conscious & aware that his heart condition is most likely limiting his activeness as he gets tired very easily and has difficulty breathing. As we wait for our next appointment, we just gotta keep taking it easy! Also, you may notice in the first several photos that he basically has a little chunk of fur/skin that is falling off - this is because for whatever reason (may it be an affect that distemper had on him or another infection - the vet had no idea) created hardening in his ear flap that resulted in dead cells. So, unfortunately, he's going to continue to lose part of his left ear, but we love him all the same!
Thank you for your continued support! Enjoy your week fellow humans & furry friends!
Nicole, Ronnie & Milo
*A few photos from our third week with Milo & obviously a few guest appearances made by Ruby & Jade.